Traveling can be harsh on anyone, you easily get dehydrated, you lose sleep, and you’re stuck eating terminal food for days. As you’re traveling for your destination wedding or honeymoon you obviously don’t want to break out or wake up feeling like a cranky bridezilla. Follow our 6 tips to help alleviate some of your airport beauty dilemmas.
1. Moisturize, moisturize, and moisturize! The air in the plane can be really dry so protect your skin by hydrating it with your favorite moisturizer. Make sure to choose something that is non-greasy, you don’t want to feel sticky and icky during your flight. Don’t forget to moisturize your lips either! Make sure to pack a light chapstick to protect that pout of yours because no one likes chapped lips!
2. Keep your makeup light. Putting on too much makeup while flying can actually clog your pores. Choose something lighter than foundation like tinted moisturizer in order to prevent clogging.
3. Sleeping masks are a must! Sleeping masks will leave you feeling refreshed and relaxed during long airplane flights.
4. Stay Hydrated. Make sure you’re drinking plenty of water while you’re flying. Staying hydrated is important for your skin and for your health of course! If you know you have dry skin and need some extra hydration for your skin, pack a facial mist.
5. Don’t forget your daily cleanser. Whether you’re traveling for your destination wedding or your honeymoon don’t forget to pack your daily facial cleanser! Changing cleansers while on vacation can disrupt your skin’s acid balance causing you to break out.
6. Relax! Enjoy a good book, play a game of cards, or watch a movie. If you can’t sleep, make sure to bring some eye drops to apply so that your eyes won’t be red and tired from staying up and watching movies, reading books, etc.